Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Valentines Day Sweetheart Shadobox

This is a Shadowbox I just finished! It is from, my favorite, La La Land Crafts!



I started by coloring Sassy Princess Marci with my Copic markers. I used E00, E21 and R11 for her skin. Her hair uses E30, E31 and just a little E34. The pinks in her dress are R81, R83 and R85 ... The browns are the beautiful E70, E71, E74 and E77.


First, I glued the frame together with Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive. Then I used Mod Podge to adhere the paper from My Minds Eye Kiss and tell collection. My next step was so much fun! I painted the Shadowbox with Martha Stewart Acrylic paints. I used Pink Taffeta, Holly Berry and Antique Silver. I also used her brushes, which make the paint glide on easily.


The hearts in the middle are a gorgeous new die from La La Land Crafts. I also used the brand new Scalloped Banner from LLLC. The little hearts on the banner are from Prima Say It In Crystals. The flowers are Sherwood flowers also from Prima Marketing. 

I really enjoyed making this shadow box! I think it is going to my daughter, Jenna. I will be making another one for my Mom asap :)

I hope you like it!

Hugs,
Kimberly


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Hrvatica :) Thank you so much! That's quite a compliment! I'm so glad you liked it! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete
  2. Your shadow box is super cute..I love it!
    By the way, I am new to your blog....Id love if you could visit me at www.littlepandacrafts.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    ~MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MJ :) I'm so glad you found me! Your blog is adorable! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete