Thursday, February 20, 2014

My Very First Challenge!

Hi everyone!

It sure is exciting for me! I've just entered my very first challenge! I entered my Marci in Wonderland shadowbox in the beautiful new website by Alyce of Kit and Clowder!

Here is the link to my entry ... 

http://kitandclowder.ning.com/february-challenge/image-7


Alyce's new site is a-maz-ing!!! Please stop by her site and take a peek around! I'm sure you will find something to spark your interest and creativity!

Wish me luck!

Hugs,
Kimberly

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, your very first challenge! I feel so happy for you..challenges are so fun and exciting! Good luck, though I don't think YOU'LL need it...your creations with copics are just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a challenge!
    Good luck too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Challenges are very fun. :)
    Good luck with yours, and your shadowbox is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete