Friday, February 7, 2014

Marci in Wonderland Valentines Day Sweetheart Shadowbox

Hi again! I made an other shadowbox! This one is for my daughter, Jenna ... She has always been a huge Alice in Wonderland fan so I thought this was just perfect for her :)

I started by gluing the frame together and then painted it with FolkArt Blue Pearl Metallic acrylic paint. On the hearts across the top I put huge amounts of Martha Stewarts Sugar Cube Glitter acrylic paint. I mod podged a 6x6 paper from Prima Marketings Firefly collection to the base. I've been saving that paper for a "special occasion" so I'm glad I finally used it! lol




While all that was drying, I colored up Marci and my very first Luka! On Marci I used E00, E21 and R11 on her face. Her hair is E30 and E53. Marci's dress is colored in B32,  B34 and C00.

On Luka I used E00, E21 and R11 for his face. His hair is E42 and E53. His adorable suit is colored in BV00, BV04, BG11, BG15, YG13 and YG17.


I painted the heart in the center and cut two Heart Doilys from La La Land Crafts. I also used LLLC's Rolled Flower dies, the Heart Border dies and the Leaf dies ... Sorry, I can't remember the exact names. I topped it off with one of LLLC's adorable butterflies!






Well, that's it! I hope she likes it! I hope it gets to California in time with all the crazy weather we've been having!

Hugs,
Kimberly 

9 comments:

  1. Another super adorable shadow box...I'm sure Jenna will just love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi MJ! Jenna loved it! Thank you so much! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete
  2. Hi again Kimberly. I would have emailed you personally but I couldn't find one, lol. :) I was just wondering if you would be interested in guest posting on my blog? Please contact me at m.ruby626@gmail.com and let me know if you're interested!
    Thanks!
    <3 MJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Decided to stop by after your guest post on Little Panda Crafts.
    All of your crafts are adorable. You have such a nice blog, I will be sure to check in on your little crafty world every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Crafty Daisy :) I'm so glad you stopped by! I was honored to be a Guest Blogger on Little Panda Crafts! I'm so glad you like my pieces :) I hope you will stop by when you have a chance! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete
  4. Beautiful cards, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Boriville :) Thank you so much! I'm truly honored that anyone might like my little creations! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete
  5. Absolutely beautiful project Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alexandra :) Thank you so much for stopping by ... I'm so glad you liked my project! Hugs, Kimberly

      Delete