Sunday, February 23, 2014

Kit and Clowder Ning Community ~ I was featured!!!

Wow! I am truly excited this morning! I woke up to several delightful comments from the amazingly talented, Alyce Keegan, of the brand new Kit and Clowder Ning Community ... But not just that!!! My cell phone case with Kimono Marci stamped on it was featured on her home page! I mean can you believe that? Can you believe it? What an honor! Here is a picture of how it looked ...


Can you see the photo to the left of my case? I mean that's talent! And there's my little case featured right along side of it! Not that I believe I'm talented but I might start believing I'm a little creative!

This is what Alyce commented on my case:

"WOW! What a cool idea!! I would love to feature this technique by you :) x"

I feel like I'm in high school again and one of the cool kids likes me! Truly, I am honored!

Hugs,
Kimberly 


4 comments:

  1. So happy for you, Kimberly! You really deserved to have your amazing project featured! And you ARE a talented, creative person! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you must be super talented to have your case featured!
    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *claps*
    Great job! Your case is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! congrats! but it is a really cool idea though! :)

    ReplyDelete