Monday, January 21, 2013

Pansies

The first picture is of a Pansy that bloomed at my mom's house in January! Can you believe anything could bloom in January in NJ? Pansies are my mom's symbol for her mom so she felt that it was my grandmother watching over us and letting us know she is happy that we are all on good terms ...

I took that picture for inspiration for a either a card or maybe a framed piece that I will give my mom down the road ... I'm pretty happy with how the finished piece came out!

I used a huge selection of BV and V Copic markers with my PSX stamp, Brilliance Black Graphite Ink and Neenah Solar White paper from Ellen Hutson ... I almost forgot ... I also used my Atyou Spica glitter markers to give it a little extra something ...

I hope you like it ... and I really hope my mom will like it ... I will share the completed piece when it is ready to go :)

Hugs,
Kimberly









1 comment:

  1. Your coloring of these pansies is absolutely perfect! Gorgeous, gorgeous work. :)

    ReplyDelete