Monday, January 21, 2013

La La Land Mod Marci

I love this stamp! I think Marci is adorable with her guitar ... In this first one, I used E000, E00, R00 and R81 for her face and lips. I used E17 and E18 on her hair and RV91, 93, 95 and 99 on her outfit. I also used E15, 17 and 18 on her guitar ... I love the colors of her outfit! In person they're a beautiful plum/berry color :) I'm not at all happy with her hair. I suppose I just have to keep practicing ...



In this version I believe I used the same colors on her face. Her outfit is done with E71, 74, 77 and 79 ... I absolutely adore the color combination! I'm sorry but I don't recall what colors I used on the guitar. Most likely I used E35, E42 and B39 ... Her hair is troublesome for me. I believe I used E27 and 29 here ...



Please let me know what you think :)

Hugs,
Kimberly

No comments:

Post a Comment