Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Card for DD

This is the card I made for my DD, Jenna. I can't believe we won't be together for Easter! I miss her SO much! I'm so proud of her but the selfish part of me just wishes she was here! :)

I used My Mind's Eye Paper and my Cricut AE2 to make this card. I used Easter Magic for the most adorable bunny and Easter 2010 for the scalloped egg shape card and plain egg shape. I welded the scalloped egg with my Gypsy to create the card base.
 I included a Prima flower and a Prima crystal on the bunny with some pretty organza ribbon from the dollar bins at JoAnn's. The "Love at Easter" stamp was also from the dollar bins at AC Moore from last year.

I really love the MME paper and Prima embellishments - I think they really make the card! I hope my daughter likes the card and I hope YOU do too!

Happy Easter!
Hugs,
Kimberly

9 comments:

  1. Awww this bunny is adorable!! Love the egg shape card and I agree I love MME paper also! I'm so bad I tend to hoard the good stuff because I just can't bare to cut it hee hee!! I know your daughter will love this and I'm sure she wishes she was home with you also! Hugs, Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous!! I love MME papers...all of the stacks are so beautiful!! I love how you welded the egg to make the card base and the bunny is absolutely adorable :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is precious!!! So pretty and girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything about this card says WOW! Very sweet. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card. I bet she love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such an adorable bunny on your sweet easter card

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I am your newest follower! Thank you for your support over on the Cricut Circle Message board!
    I look forward to a new project being posted on your blog! :0)
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com
    cccscraproom@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete