Friday, October 14, 2011

Lori's Garden & Elegant Edges ~ Teacher Card

This is a card and envelope that my daughter, Jaimie, and I made for her teacher. We used the Cricut Imagine with the Lori's Garden and Elegant Edges cartridges ... I was very happy with how it turned out :)

We used lots of pop dots to give it plenty of dimension ... I had to ink all the edges and add a few Martha Stewart pearls ...

We put a glue dot under the butterfly to seal the envelope ...

This was a perfect and easy tag to put on the inside of the card ~ again with pop dots :)

A little closer look so you can see the details ...

I hope you like it as much as we do :) Thanks so much for looking!

*hugs*
Kimberly


3 comments:

  1. where can i get this cartridge i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Welcome to the craft world

    ReplyDelete