Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Halloween Banner

This is a banner that my daughter, Jaimie, and I made. Originally, I planned to send it to school for her to put up in her 5th-grade class. Jaimie said there wasn't enough room left for it at school, so I hung it in front of our fire place instead :) It's kind of big for the house I think but I like it ...

 
We used my Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary Edition ~ my new toy! It was super easy to use and it did an excellent job! We used Happy Hauntings for the font and Teresa Collins' Chic & Scary for the spider webs and banners.

The black banners are just cardstock from "The Paper Company" ... the orange spider webs are from DCWV Spring Stack and the letters are K & Company's Tim Coffey Halloween Specialty pack.



I hope you like it as much as we do! It was a lot of fun to make! The CE2 cuts so well ... it made the whole project a real pleasure ... I was really nervous about trying to cut those spider webs but it was easy peasy!

Thanks so much for looking!

Kimberly

1 comment: