Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Better Together / Wild Card Teacher Card


This is a card and envelope that my daughter, Jaimie, and I made for her teacher in June. Jaimie's friend, Kayla, was staying with us so she signed too! We used the Cricut Imagine Better Together cartridge with the Wild Card cartridge. I was really happy with how these turned out ... I think the little flower and butterfly are just adorable ~ so happy and cheerful! :) I didn't realize until it was too late that my little flowers on the yellow circle were going sideways ... but I still think it came out really cute :) There is some blurriness on the envelope because I removed their last names.

  
A little closer so you can see the dimension ...
We inked all the edges and pop-dotted everything ... I always like to have as much dimension as possible :) We stamped the "Best Wishes" with Jet Black StazOn ink and just added a little white organza ribbon ... We used a mini glue dot to seal the envelope ... How do you seal your envelopes? I'd love some ideas!
The inside of the card ... (and the envelope again) ...

A close-up of the "Thanks" tag so you can see the dimension ...

 

Just one last picture because I loved this card so much :)

Thanks so much for looking! I hope you liked my card! Please leave me a comment ~ I appreciate them so much ... I don't know anyone that makes cards or scrapbooks ~ or even does any kind of crafting for that matter! I promise I will return the favor and visit your blog too :)

*hugs*
Kimberly

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card and thanks for the inspiration to use my Better Together cartridge.

    ReplyDelete