Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Baby Card for Julie's New Grandson!

This card was for my friend, Julie's, new grandson! It was the perfect opportunity for me to use my Cricut Imagine with the GORGEOUS Teresa Collins Baby Boutique cartridge! I also used Elegant Edges, some Organza ribbon, black STAZ-on ink, the "Baby" stamp, the Swiss Dots folder in my Sizzix Big Kick and some Martha Stewart pearls. Oh! and PILES of pop dots! lol


I scraplifted this beautiful card from the amazingly talented, Joy, of Everyday Cricut. You can find her blog here: Everyday Cricut

3 comments:

  1. this really is a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also new to the blogger thing am having a super hard time learning it, hope I can catch on! Love this card I have this cartridge also andhaven't used it yet maybe I will now!!
    Joann craftycards11@blogspot.com
    new follower also!:))

    ReplyDelete