Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th Grade Teacher Card ~ Florals Embellished

This is another card that my daughter, Jaimie, and I made for one of her teachers. We made it for her teacher after we found out she had had surgery but we didn't know how to get it to her! Luckily, she came in for the last day of school :) We used my Cricut Imagine and Florals Embellished. It is definitely one of my most favorite cartridges ever!

We also used Martha Stewart's Pansy Corner punch. The pink bow and the pearls are also from Martha Stewart. Here is the inside of the card:


I stamped the "Thinking of You" with black Staz-on ink and we made the flower with my Flowers-Petite Petals McGill punch ... and finished it off with a white pearl heart in the center :) I can't find a photo of the envelope but we added a similar flower to it ... The best part of these cards is supposed to be Jaimie's handwritten notes ... I know they are the most special to me!

2 comments:

  1. very elegant. This cart is growing on me with each projecct like this. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors you used on this...really pretty card....I have got to do something with this cart...

    ReplyDelete