Wednesday, July 13, 2011

4th Grade Teacher Card ~ Gypsy Wanderings

This is a card that my daughter, Jaimie, and I made for her Science teacher. We used the Cricut Imagine with Gypsy Wanderings and Audrey cartridges. The card base is from Bazzill ~ they're such great quality! I love them! This is a photo of the front of the card and the envelope ...


This is the inside of the card ... my daughter's friend, Kayla, was going through some really tough times at home and came to stay with us for awhile. Overall, everything went well. Unfortunately, we had all had enough by the time school was over and my daughter didn't really want to include her in our thank you cards. But, I felt that would be very hurtful to Kayla and insisted that she be allowed to sign the cards ...

I love using lots of pop dots to add dimension :) 

Here is the front of the envelope:


1 comment: