Monday, June 6, 2011

So, it's been awhile

since the last time I played with my blog ... I guess I feel as though I am missing something ... Is anyone actually going to read this? hmmm ... why would anyone want to hear what I have to say? Well, I'll just have to wait and see I suppose :) What do most people blog about? The weather? Their kids and families? Their jobs? I'm definitely confused! lol

So, here are two of my latest Cricut creations ... I hope you like them! 

The first one is a card for a dear friend of mine ... This one I made on my Cricut Expression using the Cindy Loo cartridge with DCWV Linen Closet paper, Martha Stewart butterflies and pearls ...

The second one is a card for my daughter and her fiance'. They are moving into their first apartment together so I thought I house-warming card would be perfect! I made it using my Cricut Imagine and the All Wrapped Up cartridge :)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog Kimberly :)
    I'm your first follower :)
    Hugs
    Adele

    ReplyDelete