Sunday, June 19, 2011

Older Projects ~ New Posts :)

Since my blog is brand-spankin' new, I decided to post some of the projects I had done in the past ... this one is a two-page layout I did before I had my Cricut Expression or Imagine ... I used DCWV Spring Stack ...

This was Easter a couple years ago ... It shows my daughters and my brother and his family ...  The photo on the bottom left shows my SIL, Jaimie and Jenna trying on a hat that I created ... When I woke Jaimie up for school that day, she informed me that she had to have a "Spring Hat" for the parade at school THAT DAY! And, it was supposed to be silly and over-the-top ... Well, I grabbed the hat and allllllll of her "hair pretties" and clipped them to the hat ... It was a HUGE success! I loved dressing her up like my little doll in Gymboree and the hat was a great way for me to remember all the pretty collections we had accumulated over the years :)

No comments:

Post a Comment