Monday, June 13, 2011

Julie's Birthday Card

Today is my friend, Julie's, 71st birthday. I made her this card using my Cricut Imagine with the Imagine More, Mother's Day Bouquet and Birthday Bash cartridges. I made a matching envelope and package to go with it .. I was pretty happy with how this came out. I finally used my Martha Stewart glitter ... that was fun but messy! I love using the pearls and ribbon with lace ... it makes it feel so girly to me and I love that! I think she really liked it ... I hope you do too! Any suggestions on how I could have completed the inside of the card? That was the only part I wasn't too happy with ... Thanks so much for looking ... I would really appreciate your comments as I get started with card-making and blogging! *hugs* Kimberly

update: I found my original inspiration for this card on page 118 of the Cricut Birthdays magazine. The original was by Michele Kovack :)





1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing creation. Hope you keep posting cuz I'm clicking the follow button! :)

    ReplyDelete